SABSWAGGA DESIGN

Animation

HOLA

WELCOME TO MY BLOG SABSWAGGA : / ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE AT A LOWEST COST FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US THROUGH EMAIL: sabswagga@gmail.com

wood 3

bongo flava

Tuesday 21 June 2011

MAGAZINE FAB: Swizz Beatz Covers PAPER Magazine's 2011 Summer Issue

 
 
Swizz Beats covers the Summer 2011 issue of PAPER Magazine where he talks about his marriage, his album and working with hip hop's top talent. 
On being married to Alicia:
“Being married to a public figure made people take a second look at me.”
On the album:
“With this rebirth of work that I’m doing, people will seethe big
picture,” “You can hear on this album, those beats aren’t 15-minute
beats.”
On collab-ing with Jay-Z, Kanye & Lil Wayne for the album:
“I thought that it was time people know who my friends are and who I’m
affiliated with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment